Want to Book a Consultation or Session?

Want to book a consultation? Contact me at 250-760-7003 or auroraphotography@live.ca
I mostly service the Vancouver island and Greater Vancouver area but I am available for destination commissions. I look forward to meeting you.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Photographic Props for sale

These are for sale, prices do not include shipping if applicable.


 Red Vinyl Drop 12x12. I use this for Artistic Intimate and Glamour sessions. This photographs with a distinct vinyl look. $10



5" Heel White Go-Go boots great for Art Intimate sessions. Size 9 1/2
$80 O.B.O.
 


Four bunny ears, two pink with white and two white with pink. Great for Easter/Spring shots and  groups of children. $10 for all four.



 Angel wings for small child. I found this great for ages 2-6. $10



 Vintage Bathtub Races Hat. Original tag. $25




 Belly dancing wrap. Great for boudoir sessions and children's sessions. Also makes a great distractio for little ones! $ 15



 Tibetan Prayer Parasol - $30





 Bamboo Canes - I have four left-  great for the groomsmen! $2 each




 Children's chef hats. I have one red, two pink and one white left. $10 each
or 4 for $30




 Pink full Boa - 76" Long and in great condition. $10



 Lavender and white boa - 56" and great condition. $10



Orange two tone boa - 65" and great condition. $10




Purple two tone Boa - 65" great condition. $10

No comments:

Post a Comment