Want to Book a Consultation or Session?

Want to book a consultation? Contact me at 250-760-7003 or auroraphotography@live.ca
I mostly service the Vancouver island and Greater Vancouver area but I am available for destination commissions. I look forward to meeting you.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Miscellaneous Camera Gear for sale

Prices do not include shipping if applicable.


 Pixco Camera wrist strap, Black. This was for my back up camera and has not been used, great condition. $25 (I paid $40 plus shipping)






 Lowpro camera bag suits body and one lens. $20




Lowpro Black camera bag for photographer's tool belt. Has belt loop on back. $20



 Davis Sanford Traveller Small tripod. Like new. $30







AF Nikon Nikkor 28mm 1:2.8 D Prime lens.  Includes lens hood,
B+W F-Pro UV Haze filter and three colour filters for 52mm thread.
$200 obo



 FLD 72 mm Crystal Optics Filter - $15




Mini table top tripod and mini promotional reflector $10

No comments:

Post a Comment