Want to Book a Consultation or Session?

Want to book a consultation? Contact me at 250-760-7003 or auroraphotography@live.ca
I mostly service the Vancouver island and Greater Vancouver area but I am available for destination commissions. I look forward to meeting you.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Annual Photographs...

My daughter dances at the Annual Highland Games in Victoria, BC, and this is her second year. She will hopefully be a part of this event for quite a few years if she keeps up with her dancing. She asked to do this photograph as we were leaving, just dropped herself down and posed for this shot. 

As we were leaving this year, as we went through the gate, she dropped her gear and plunked down to pose again. I walked for about ten feet before I realized she was no longer beside me and when I turned around I was so thrilled she had remembered! I laughed as I pulled my camera back out, (I had photographed the dancing at the event) and she let me take these images, one year older. As we walked back to the car she asked if she could do this image every year. What a great idea!




No comments:

Post a Comment