Want to Book a Consultation or Session?

Want to book a consultation? Contact me at 250-760-7003 or auroraphotography@live.ca
I mostly service the Vancouver island and Greater Vancouver area but I am available for destination commissions. I look forward to meeting you.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Photographic Backgrounds for sale!

Well, it is Spring cleaning time at Aurora Photography. Please call 250-760-7003 or email auroraphotography@live.ca if you would like to purchase any of these items. Prices do not include shipping if applicable.



The Show - Civichrome Elite Scenic Background. This is one of my favorite heavy weight backgrounds. it is 10'x16' and photographs with rich russet red vibrance. $80 O.B.O








Royal Blue Muslin - Washable! - 9.5' x 15' with a 6" rod pocket, made by Lastolite. $ 40







 Burnt Umber Mottled - Cotton washable background. 9' x 17.5'  - $40

 




The Palace - heavy weight material and hand painted. 10' x  20'  - $40








Ambience - Sky - 100% Cotton Civichrome Elite Scenic Muslin - Heavy Weight
10' x 20' - $40




1 comment:

  1. Her backdrops are interesting.. I find it sensual and mysterious.

    ReplyDelete