Want to Book a Consultation or Session?

Want to book a consultation? Contact me at 250-760-7003 or auroraphotography@live.ca
I mostly service the Vancouver island and Greater Vancouver area but I am available for destination commissions. I look forward to meeting you.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Some Black and White Wedding Fun!

Karen and Mark had seen the forecast...RAIN. I was nervous and I am sure they were too. Of course we can shoot in the rain. We bag our gear, we bring umbrellas for ourselves and the wedding party, but it is still better with an overcast for sure! That morning it rained until just before the ceremony and then it stopped. We had a fairly dry ceremony and it held off the rest of the night! I love it when that happens. (Although I do love romantic umbrella images).














www.auroraphotography.biz
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aurora-Photography/32194498315?ref=hl&focus_composer=true&ref_type=bookmark
http://www.auroraphotographyweddings.biz/

No comments:

Post a Comment