Want to Book a Consultation or Session?

Want to book a consultation? Contact me at 250-760-7003 or auroraphotography@live.ca
I mostly service the Vancouver island and Greater Vancouver area but I am available for destination commissions. I look forward to meeting you.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Artistic Intimate session with a Cosplay Touch!

I had an amazing session with this adorable woman! She wanted to do something special for her Honey and what happened was so great! I am only posting a couple of images as some were meant to be private, but let me tell you I have never seen a sexier Darth Vader! LOL.

The outfits I am showing here are her amazing R2D2 dress (LOVE IT!) and her Rouge outfit. We had such a blast and I was very happy with the results!

 Thanks Tiana for being so great!!!
We photographed most of the session in the studio but for Rouge, she really needed to be outside. We drove down to Colliery Dam (One of my favorite little locations in the heart of Nanaimo). We hiked all over the bloody place looking for a private spot and as soon as we started shooting, Someone came by walking their dog! I am so glad that Tiana is very confident and just laughed it off. What a great sport! I think the outdoor ones were my favorite and here are a couple that I thought were fabulous!


Tiana, come back anytime, you were fantastic to work with!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment