Want to Book a Consultation or Session?

Want to book a consultation? Contact me at 250-760-7003 or auroraphotography@live.ca
I mostly service the Vancouver island and Greater Vancouver area but I am available for destination commissions. I look forward to meeting you.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Memphis Mafia

I had the pleasure of creating some great promo shots for Memphis Mafia, "Hard Rock tribute to the KING!" Here is a link to their page, definitely check these great guys out! Come out and see them live! https://www.facebook.com/memphismafiananaimo/info


1 comment:

  1. I own the trademark on the Memphis Mafia. the client you show u
    here under the name Memphis Mafia has no usage rights or ownership what so ever to enable use of the name of Memphis Mafia. Please remove this from your website and notify your client they must cease and desist. Thank you. For proof please view the uspto.gov search site for the registered trademark. Thank you, Sheri Lacker, Memphis Mafia sole owner.

    ReplyDelete