Want to Book a Consultation or Session?

Want to book a consultation? Contact me at 250-760-7003 or auroraphotography@live.ca
I mostly service the Vancouver island and Greater Vancouver area but I am available for destination commissions. I look forward to meeting you.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A Grad Session at Neck Point, Nanaimo, B.C.

 Erin was an amazing grad from VIU that I got to work with!
Before the session we discussed doing something a little different. Being fom Alberta, she wanted something west coast and informal. We took some shots with roses and her diploma, but these were the ones that really stood out to me. She looks very confident and ready to start her new career!


We decided on Neck point as it has some great folliage, a rockwall and of course, OCEAN!


She picked her images in colour, but there is something about these black and whites that I find so striking and timeless!

Thanks Erin!

No comments:

Post a Comment