Want to Book a Consultation or Session?

Want to book a consultation? Contact me at 250-760-7003 or auroraphotography@live.ca
I mostly service the Vancouver island and Greater Vancouver area but I am available for destination commissions. I look forward to meeting you.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

06.15.13

What a great day! We arrived at Ashley's house in the morning ready to catch the preparation! She was calm and ready to get married! Once the ladies were ready we headed for the ceremony at Transfer Beach in Ladysmith and the Sun came out! The ceremony was beautiful and wonderful to photograph. I will post more images as I edit them. We spent two hours after the ceremony with the family, bridal party and couple alone and then headed to NDSS for a couple of shots of where the Bride and Groom originally met! Bowen Park was the next stop and we captured some beautiful images at the waterfall and then the bridge. The Bride and Groom made quite the entrance to the reception with the Bridal Party carrying sparklers. I set up an open photobooth for the evening and the kids started it off with some fun props that my Spouse made. The celebration was stunning, Ashley really went all out on the decorations for the Hall. Julene my co photographer and I had an amazing day and wish Ashley and Dwayne the best Honeymoon!






No comments:

Post a Comment