Want to Book a Consultation or Session?

Want to book a consultation? Contact me at 250-760-7003 or auroraphotography@live.ca
I mostly service the Vancouver island and Greater Vancouver area but I am available for destination commissions. I look forward to meeting you.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Congratulations Sarah and Rob!

I had a wonderful time at the quaint Scottish Pub, The Bard and Banker in Victoria B.C. with Sarah and her fiance Rob. They will be getting married this year and I am going to be the wedding photographer! This couple is so sweet and so creative! It was their idea to have their engagement session in this stunning, building which features a décor reminiscent of Old World British opulence.

I recently switched my diet to wheat-free/ Gluten-free because of my Spouse's allergies and have a difficult time eating at a lot of restaurants. Their is usually little selection for us, however, Something that impressed me is that This pub offers a Gluten free menu as well as Gluten free beer!

I had a relaxed, fun time photographing this adorable couple in this setting and am so excited about working with them again in August!

Again, congratulations you two!

The link to the website is http://www.bardandbanker.com/ 











No comments:

Post a Comment