Want to Book a Consultation or Session?

Want to book a consultation? Contact me at 250-760-7003 or auroraphotography@live.ca
I mostly service the Vancouver island and Greater Vancouver area but I am available for destination commissions. I look forward to meeting you.

Monday, January 23, 2012

What am I doing???

Well I am working a commission in Vancouver for a couple of days and then I will be back to kick off my Valentine's Day sessions...and...wait for it...
I am giving away a Valentine's session with a complimentary disc of 25 images. All you have to do is leave an awesome comment on my Facebook page of why I should pick you as my winner and what you like about Aurora Photography! The session can be both of you, or just yourself as a gift for that perfect someone. I have someone else picking for me as to keep it unbiased. The only stipulation??? I get to put the images on my blog, here and in my portfolio...Let's make some art!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aurora-Photography/32194498315
 

No comments:

Post a Comment