Want to Book a Consultation or Session?

Want to book a consultation? Contact me at 250-760-7003 or auroraphotography@live.ca
I mostly service the Vancouver island and Greater Vancouver area but I am available for destination commissions. I look forward to meeting you.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Dia De Los Muertos

I know it is the wrong time of year...but this is what happens when you date someone from Texas...:)
We have had this session in the works for about two months. It is part of an un-commissioned project that I am collaborating on with my girlfriend Colleen.
She painstakingly built the authentic shadow box and painted every stitch...(brutally beautiful!) and helped with costume design, hair and make-up. The models are Lysse Wentland and Chayle Beaudoin, two lovely, patient women whom I owe a lot for helping us create these images. I couldn't have asked for a better team! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment