Want to Book a Consultation or Session?

Want to book a consultation? Contact me at 250-760-7003 or auroraphotography@live.ca
I mostly service the Vancouver island and Greater Vancouver area but I am available for destination commissions. I look forward to meeting you.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

My new photography/design project. GET INVOLVED!!!

I am creating Art Nouveau style gallery wraps with YOUR beautiful Glamour or pin up images. Book a consultation with me soon and let me immortalize you in a classic design. The process takes a few weeks and the digital art is unique for each person. I am really excited about this art project and will be finding a venue to have a show once I have enough pieces. I currently have one completed (below) and six more in the works. Get involved and get a free session!  Call 250-760-7003 or drop me an email at auroraphotography@live.ca

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment